It seems homes are more and more becoming equipped with smart home security systems. Price variety allows for anyone to protect and watch their homes for a reasonable budget. Aside from the standard features, there are some that can easily be added to optimize it:
1) LIGHTING CONNECTIVITY – Your lights can be programmed to turn on the instant you enter your security code.
2) LOCKING DOORS – Smart locks can save you the hassle of having to carry keys by locking/unlocking from afar under your control.
3) TEMP CONTROL – A smart thermostat can make sure your home is always at your preferred temp upon arrival or wake up. It can also save money on utility bills.
4) MOTION SENSORS – Motion sensors can really up the safety factor in a home by providing different alerts in many locations so that you know who or what is making movement.
5) WINDOW SHADE CONTROL – You can have privacy control of your windows even if you happened to have forgotten to pull down the shades. Automatic control can let you monitor from afar.
6) WATER SENSOR – This can automatically turn the water supply off in case of a water accident while you are away and really save you on possible large damage.
7) INTERNET SECURITY CAMERAS – Most systems now are already equipped with cameras you can control from a remote location via a mobile device.
Make sure to use technology to your full advantage when it comes to protecting your home and easing your mind while you are away.